k,
My motor was completed just in time to get it in the car and in the trailer and on the road to Road Atlanta. The planned dyno time never happened. I think we will try to get some dyno time in this winter. When we do then I will share. I ran all season with a good head but a 150K block/lower end etc. Shine did do a ton of development and research for another customer for the same motor so there has been lots of development put into the motor and car.
IMHO the 924 is one of the killer cars for ITB. Once hooked up it will be hard to beat. Maybe it's a little heavy now but a couple letters and it might get adjusted.
I am not too familiar with the Prelude but doesn't it have a lower and upper control arm? If it does then it is a much better setup then what the VW has.
The three VW's up front were very close in power. Derick and I were very very close. if he was behind me he could easily draft by me on the back straight without me being able to do anything. Honestly the three of us could have come into 10a every lap three wide if we wanted to. Since the Golf is such a brick it really gave the guy in back a huge advantage over the person in front.
What an awesome track - i loved it.
I look forward to going back.
Beran