Anyhow, if you're referring to Volvo rwhp, you're about 25 hp optimistic, give or take a few. And no, I don't believe a 10/10th's Volvo build will even beat your 137 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels... keep in mind, they were only about 130 hp and 130 tq at the flywheel as delivered, ...

It does have better brakes and 50/50 weight distritbution is easily attainable. Equal corner weights... not so much. Why did they have to put a 35 pound battery in the extreme reaches of the LF corner????
[/b]
130 and 130...hmmm seems like more when they go by me on the straights.

You sound like me, in terms of the brakes. The only reason my car has actually *won* anything is because of the brakes. Was able to complete a twelve hour w/out replacing pads! ;-)

The question is... could you actually make 2470 w/driver? Legally?
[/b]
Yep, that is a valid question. I am actually about 50lbs overweight right now. But i haven't looked at the car and the rules enough to know how much more i can take off. Hopefully i take it off the rear end of the car. Someone else was talking about the polar moment of the mr2's...well they should try a Fiero. I have spun it at every track i have been to soo far. Driving it in the rain w/ slicks on is REALLY an interesting experience.