Well, the software I've been using has been experiencing some issues. I've done searches and read several articles about the various software options out there but am still very confused. I realize that this is far from a programming forum, however, I know several of you have created business websites therefore I thought I'd see if you have any suggestions.

I'm looking for something farily basic to use for a couple of small business websites (my book and a race shop). I looked at Dream Weaver, but that's a bit expensive and sounds like it would be a very steep learning curve for someone whose a novice at web programming. It is important for me to have a what you see, is what you get program. I also need it to be easy to upload as I make updates to the software. While it should be fairly basic to use, it is important for it to be able to produce quality / professional looking website. (I cannot afford to have someone else do the web creation nor do I want to give up that control.)

- Right now I'm considering Web Easy 7, Coffee Cup, and still have Dream Weaver on the list. I have a Mac, but it also has the ability to run Window (I have XP home). Any suggestions? Thanks!