Please don't anyone get their undies all bunched up cause you'll choke Herman. I appreciate everything all volenteers do for the SCCA. I attempted to get involved via an open rules meeting untill someone LONG established suggested that being that I was a new comer to "THE" SCCA I might serve better to stand back & learn. I been around race cars most my life & I don't need to stand back to people who are missing solid points.

***what does ty have to do with production class tech shed stuff?***

Ty posted a pretty open ended message.

***you should be talking to jeremy about that, not ty.***

Did you miss this previous point included below. Mr. T would be Jeremy....... I ain't saying Jeremy is bad, but he don't have a grip on everything. Both cars mentioned below were illegal per the written rule so how the smell is one legal & the other illegal.

>>>What happened that two same model cars were in the tech shed one had an illegal suspension comonent that was deemed legal & the other car with an adjustment to the same suspension component had paper written by none other than Mr. T.<<<

Now, back to shocks. Mac, if you google QA1 you will find all the info you&#39;ll need.