I got in touch with my results. No total time listed on there like on the MyLaps format.

So now we enter the GCR. In both the Black Flag All and Red Flag sections, it says drivers shall proceed directly to the pits after being 'released' by an official. In this case it was the Pace Car who released me. We were then brought down Pit Lane and held there. While not official by any means, my crew guy (who was standing next to the wall telling me what was going on) said they called the race because the 20 minutes was up.

The officals most certainly had the intention of getting us back out there. They even gave us the one minute sign before they told us to shut down in Pit Lane. We COULD have circled the track under double yellow/Pace Car control for the 20 minutes/10+laps for sure...

What is the right thing to do?

What SHOULD the official results said? No positions, no times? I have a feeling T&S and the Chief Steward havn't even thought this would come up. No mention of it not being an official race was passed along. Should it have been?

(on edit: Supps say on black flag cars are to report to 'pit center&#39