I recently purchased an ITS car from an intern of Speed Source, the car is great, but I am trying to find more info on the air fuel mixture setup. Car appears to have 89 MAF, we are installing FP regulator today. We were going to have the car dyno tested but what is the best way to adjust AF. Should I hook a three wire O2 sensor up, I already have a gauge laying around, I ordered an EGT 2000 degree as someone told me that was the best approach. We just got the car and I ran the Daytona school for SCCA and reccieved signoff to run due to AMA road racing experience. We are prepping the car for Sebring June 2.

I am new to SCCA Club Racing and the RX-7 seemed the way to go, I have learned so much reading your post and if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Chadd

PS, my bad. Anyone now the procedure for TPS adjustment, told if it isn't right than car can go into limp mode. Really not happy that Mazda dealer has not recieve Factory Manual I ordered. Okay, back into the garage to turn the wrench.

Thanks again.

Chadd