i was watching the big bore race from the hill by the bridge. saw that whole deal in the esses. we were shocked that the ev jumped on the track there rather than cruising up the grass for a bit until there was a break in traffic. it was scary to watch, had to be worse from inside a car![/b]
I never felt in danger because I saw the entire thing unfold and was prepared to avoid the tow truck. I was disappointed that it pretty well killed my chase of the AS Mustang, though.

Yo Mr. Cobra, were you ever privvy to the "choo choo train" smokescreen created on lap 1 sunday? LOL! My in-car video shows it well...also the oil puked out later on in the race made for some interesting ice skating up at southbend (T10)...I dont like iceskating there. Baaaaaaaad feelin. T14 was a big oil-fun-extravaganza as well....

Yeah, that was fun.
[/b]
I think I need refresher on the choo choo train. I am not sure I recall that. Back where I was it was pretty busy. The white vintage Corvette was off in the grass a row or so ahead of me on the front stretch BEFORE the green flag came out and my area got all packed in and pretty crazy.

I would like to see the in car video. Did my white O5 car show up in your footage at all? I recall coming into tech behind you Sunday and assume we finished up that way.