Time to chime in.

It never ceases to amaze me, how so many, who do so little (directly) with the operations of a series or a region can complain so much.

I will preface that statement by thanking Raymond for becoming a steward, Dave Lyons for being chief of NER starters among other tasks, Jake for his work on the ITAC, Greg divisional scrutineer and Dave Patten for driving Denise to meetings as well as always trying to be the driver who cares enough to show up at most every meeting and offering his as well as the opinions of other drivers.

Dick if anyone was to question your involvement I would have to wonder what region they transferred in from.

But for the rest of you ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME?

You do nothing but complain from your computer.

Dave Gran, Eric and Rob don't just type, show up and get involved. The meetings are open to all.

If you are waiting for an invitation, don't! Those that have been asking for help for years are sick and tired of this type of rant when up until last January almost every issue of Pit Talk and the NER web site asked for volunteer help.

The NARRC series is broken and probably should be terminated. Somehow it has gone from a series that is run in conjunction with SCCA regional races into????? A monster. Somewhere along the line the "NARRC Committee" has generated the power to dictate to individual regions how to operate at LRP, (this is a problem), the series should be nothing more than points awarded from the finish of select events run at XYZ tracks period. They should not be standardizing supp's for regions or determining what region gets what date or who is responsible for operating PRO dates at LRP, or any of the many other issues they decide need to be solved, but they have been.

LRP costs approximately 68K just break even for an event run at the level you have come to expect. The operating region must pay in full the 53k rent 30 days prior to the event, if it rains and you cancel the regions still pay.

Do you care?

This is why the 07-point system was installed. Yes it is about money, large amounts of money and trying to lessen the risk of loss while racing at LRP is very important to all the regions. We are sorry if it doesn't work for you, but really why doesn't it?

It's pretty rare that you can win NARRC without running at least a couple of times at LRP and traveling to Pocono’s as well, so what's the deal? I believe Greg won NARRC without even attending the run off's in 06. You don't have to run all the LRP events unless you want or know you'll need the double points bonus.

Andy if you were as fast at NHIS as you are at LRP would you be more vocal about the issue?

For the last year or so I tried to not even read this dribble because I was trying to make a difference and your constant abusive mean spirited rants really can make a volunteer feel unwanted.

Just remember for 2 years I was quite vocal in trying to find a replacement for my job, I don't recall all those e-mails asking how you could help, if it wasn't for Serge who by the way transferred regions just to take over you where looking a problem, thanx you really have helped.

You wanna help become trophy chairman, all you have to do is estimate quantities needed, order them, deliver them and distribute them. No biggy!

Or maybe volunteer to be racechair for an event, easy just hump 1200 bottles of h2o 30 cases of beer feed 250 people dinner and make snacks for 100, but don’t forget the ice so the drivers can have cold water when they come off the track.

I now my sarcasm is an acquired taste, so if I offended you I did not intend to, but let me tell you I am sick of reading complaints from uninformed people or some with 1/2 information at best. Free speech is great, informed discussion is better.

You can start being informed this Friday night, the meeting starts promptly at 7.30