Well I am finally registered and almost ready to go. After a near 3 month episode of a 'comedy of errors' as a friend put it, I finally have all my cars working and most importantly the Golf is ready for the 2007 season. I am happy to say that I am surprised I still have the meticulous care to rebuilt my own motors, but it helps when even your replacement pistons are exactly the same gram weight of your old one thus not throwing off the balence of the bottom end.

I did cheat and had a machinist look over my clearance numbers and answered more questions then I think anyone in the world could handle. Ontop of that some local racers gave me a great hand and I want to thank Evan Webb, Matt Yip, Dave Fitzgerald and my crew member John Scofield. Without them helping I dont think I could have done the work. I also need to throw a bit thanks out to Bildon Motorsport as they fielded many orders from me as I found new surprises in rebuilding the motor.

Either way, after many hours of work in the shop the motor was in the car and we fired it up last night. I still have some things to work on, but they are all minor issues. All the major maintinence work is complete, and all the desired changes I wanted to make are done.

I look foward to seeing you all there, I see many of you have registered and it will be interesting to Race in the new run groups. I finally get to watch the ITA race other then when I am lapped by the leaders, and it should be interesting to run with ITC and the split starts. Only 3 weeks to go, and the excitement is building!!!