I have the driveway from hell. I need to back by enclosed trailer off a narrow street, and into my 9' wide drive that is bordered on one side by my neighbors fence, and the other by my house, and keep the trailer straight for over 50 feet. And the drive is sloped and gravel.

This task brings out the bravado in many the "expert" tower/backer-upper, but all attempts have resulted in dents to the trailer, my fence, my stone wall, the neighbors fence, and of course, to my house. And thats letting the experts do it...I know my limits, LOL.

So I have a solution but it's pain in the arse, takes forever, and it is still limited by my tow vehicles manuverability.

My girlfriend though, has offered her 2002 Jeep CJ..Wrangler, actually, up if it would help. As inches count, I think I could do better with a truck thats half as long (just about) as my Sierra, and much narrower to boot. I think it could make a good "tender" or "tug".

Trouble is, it has no trailer hitch, and I really don't want to do anything to her truck that I can't remove down the road...she's doing me a favor, after all...

So, I only need the hitch for driveway use in manuvering a 20' enclosed trailer.

What hitch do the experts recommend I get and install? Any other advice?