They all have e-mail, its on the scca.com website... e-mail thme if you have questions.

The fee for the meeting is fine with me, and if you don't like it you don't need to go. It is NOT the only way to reach your represenatives. YOU ALL KNOW THAT!!!

What is a shame is that drivers are bitching about having to help pay for the annual meeting costs, but workers never complain and continue to PAY to go to every event and volunteer their time... Some of you are pathetic, rich, and completely... whatever, over and out.

Raymond "If it was free none of you would still go anyway, so quit bitching loosers" Blethen
[/b]

Yeah Raymond that's it. We are rich whining loosers.....Way to handle yourself....As far as workers go stuff that shit... I am as pro worker as anyone and workers are participants in a hobby just like the rest of us that does not make them a special case it makes them enthusiasts like the rest of us. I don't know about your world part of the world but we feed and provide a fair amount of beer and other spiffs out here. Our worker have the opportunity to have their dues paid in part or whole depending on how much time they work.....I personally stop and give MY victory lap flags to a corner station everytime I win one....So please kiss my rich whining looser butt when it comes to that subject. As far as the business meeting goes there should not be charge one for attending that meeting or any meeting that has to do with the business of SCCA a club that I am a 17 year member of.

OH and BTW....I have emailed my questions and gotten NO response....I emailed my question on how much Roadracing pays for SOLO insurance and got no reply....I do have the official records of our iinsurance payouts from 1998 to 2002 and I bet they will answer when those questions are asked publicly.