Hello to all, I've been reading this forum for a few months and am a new ITS RX7 racer in the SOWDIV. Made the mistake of building a car but it's about 85% complete (damn it's been expensive and stressful), if all goes well it'll be done at least for now by the end of February. I've ran it in 2 regionals already and did okay. Here's my first post...

I am stuck on an issue with the rear camber link(s). I am being told they are illegal (by my regions head tech), can anyone point me to where in the GCR they are allowed... either a single rear camber adjustment link or the rear individual camber link adjusters? I need to be able to adjust rear camber!

Here's my research so far...

I pulled up the 2007 GCR - IT section online and did a search in the PDF for "camber" (so I wouldn't miss it in the book). Only 3 times does the word appear...

9.1.3.d.5.d.1 - does not appear to allow usage of an adjustable link

9.1.3.d.5.d.2 - does not appear to allow usage of an adjustable link

9.1.3.d.5.d.4 - this is interesting, does not allow for link but does allow for "independent rear suspension mounting holes may be slotted and reinforced for purposes of camber and/or toe adjustment."

Perhaps 9.1.3.d.5.d.5 qualifies the single camber link, but I doubt it...

"Cars may add one (1) front stayrod located in one of the following areas: A. Between lower suspensions mounting points. B. ...., C....."

"Stayrod" defined by the GCR "A rigid reinforcement bar or rod interconnecting opposite sides of a car at structurally significant locations".

Even if this argument was attempted to be used, it says "front" and it does not say anything about being adjustable. Then again, I have an adjustable "strut bar" on the car and would someone want to trade this out for the single camber link if it qualified?

9.1.3.d.1.r - "one (1) engine stayrod may be added" - so maybe this is the "strut bar" and the one above is the link?

Right now I have offset bronze bushings being machined up to fit in the stock dog bone links. These may end up working but not the ideal solution.

Thanks to all!