Hi Chuck - sent you a PM.

I put a cold air intake with a long tube all the way to the air intake port - kinda cool - you can hear that thing drawing air while you drive - maybe another hp there. This hiss at idle scares children and pets.

The motor shop did all they could per the GCR. I need to find a new dyno guy since my regular dyno guy is shut down for the rest of the winter - he's got an outside trailerable dynojet.

If anybody has a dyno shop near Northern NJ that's noted for quality timing, A/F tuning please post.

Put a call into the LSD shop and left a VM - I'll post what I learn. I will put my $$ into the suspension bits first before an LSD.

Some of the feedback I've been getting from Koni is 400 lbs springs on these cars in the rear - 400-500 for the front. I haven't found anything on the web from racers running these spring rates so I'm not sure what to make of that info. Also not sure my Koni reds are where I want to be - shit you can buy new stuff for the cost of the re-valve on these. (No JRZ shocks at $800 per revalve for the set every 8-10 races - been there done that. ) I have coil overs and 10 inch 400 lb springs for the rear off another car that I want to use and plan on buying 400 lb spring for the front - but I'm keen to get any feedback on this setup. Are the KYB shocks worth considering? Price too good to be true...

PS - the stock car is nearly ready too - clutch conversion to 7.25 disks nearly done. New tires mounted and ready to burn rubber.