So I am sitting here watching Speed TV's in depth review of just how easy it was for Jeff Gordon's Hans device to be rendered useless when climbing into the car. It's a good thing that the car had an in car camera focused on him to show the crew and the officials the belt was UNDER the Hans and not over it. I have only run one enduro and that was before last season when I purchased an Isaac device but I'm wondering what people's experiences are in enduro's?

What device are you using?
Do you have someone helping to strap you in?
Is there someone visually checking to see if everything is properly set?
Have you ever fond yourself out on track and realized your HNR of choice wasn't properly set?

I know that for the team I work with for enduros we have one person focused on getting our driver strapped in and I am on the other side of the car as a second set of eyes before the car leaves. But I also can't remember making sure the Hans was properly strapped in for the drivers that use it. Looks like I know one more thing I will be checking next year. It does appear that the R3 would have an advantage over the Hans and Isaac in this case, provided it doesn't make it harder to hop in and out of the car. But didn't I hear the R3 was being de-SFI'd.