To avoid my hijacking the other ECU thread where Joe asked who has ECUs that can not be chipped, here it is. (For those others who would like to post pics of there ECUs that believe it is not possibe but others may have some further insight, feel free to post yours here.)

The ECU for the prelude Dave has is a PJ7 Dave's car has a distributor and Vacuum advance if my info is correct. The ECU only controls fuel mixture at that point and has no timing control Timing curve is analog weights and advance (old school easy to work with) I think at this point you could use hondata to read the OE fuel map and factory rev limiters. You should be able to replace the main memory chip and program the new fuel curve ect. Now I think what I have to ask is. Has anyone with these cars that can't be programmed even been to the dyno to find out what they need or if they need anything that can't be done already? Because the rules would not let you change the Distributor in any car I am not sure how MOtec is gonna be worth the money on these older distributor type applications when you look at the money to value ratio..

Anyways Dave I am looking into it a little further and when you send me the photos of your ECU board it will tell me more.[/b]
Also, since my ECU has no timing control, how much could I benefit from ECU tuning (assuming I don't care about the rev limiter)?

<div align="center"></div>