Look guys, I'm not saying don't class these cars. I'm all for it as a matter of fact. I think pro-active classification of cars, instead of waiting one someone to ask for a classification, is one area where we as a group have not been active enough. Let's absolutely class these cars and I'm willing to help do it.

I'm just telling you guys that having spoken to a lot (probably 10-15, and 4 who actually went racing) of folks interested in racing, I don't hear a lot about "how can I get my Kia in?"

But I have always believed we should proactively class, so let's do it. Kirk, any help you need with finding numbers, etc., let me know.
[/b]
Its funny that the KIA keeps coming up. I have a friend that works or worked (been a while) for their motorsports program. When I did the Baja 500 they had a fairly large factory effort there. I think there would be some interest if there was interest is the SCCA brand. I honestly have never looked at a Kia in the shop to even see what the potential may be in them.
Soebody must think they are good?