All they have to do is move it back to the third week in September. The mean temperature difference is something like 14 degrees. Unfortunately it would butt up against the SOLO Nationals and when push comes to shove the road racers always lose. ................ Don't go and tell road racers to go to Topeka in Mid-October to save on staff T&E and then use those savings to fund new T&E for the convention........... That's what this is all about. It's about shifting cash from road racing to non-racing departments. [/b]
Tooo funny!

Yup, the club is ALL about Solo! They couldn't give two shillings about road racing. Heck, when they decide to have Pro Solo go to a Playoff format, I bet they cancel the Runoffs altogether! Wait...didn't they kinda cancel Pro Solo for next year? Oh...well whatever, I'm sure they'll find anothe reason to move or cancel the Runoffs. Riiiiight!

And they moved the event from Mid Ohio to Topeka (your "Screw the roadracers" plan) so that they could move the convention to balmy whereever , thereby stealing the funds needed to send the staff to Ohio in exchange for sending the staff.....someplece...wait for it....balmy!

Really, I don't know how it took us all soooooo long to see this!

You've really exposed it this time!!!!!!!!

(The theory would work better, (but not all that well, actually) if the other reasons and costs associated with moving the event were discussed...but hey, then facts would get in the way, and we all know it's about anything but real facts...)