I think part of your post might be MIA, but i think you are asking: if you are XX seconds ahead of John Doe in his Blasto Special at Mid Ohio, that you will be the same amount at Road Atlanta??

Maybe. If the car you drive is similar, yes.

Maybe not. Case in point: Andy Bettencourt and Greg Amy. I'll use those guys as an example because they post here and many are familiar with them. Greg won the ARRCs in ITA in his Nissan NX2000. But at Lime Rock, Greg has his hands full of Bettencourt Miata, and Andy has taken home a number of first place trophies.

Why? Because the Miata is a great handler, and gets down the 85+ MPH downhill turn leading onto the semi short Lime Rock straight a significant amount faster then most ITA cars, Gregs included. Lime Rock is technical and momentum oriented, similar in many respects to Mid Ohio.

But at Road Atlanta, Greg was king...because the lead his motor built on the straight was too much for the rest of the track to equilize.

So, if your cars strengths tend to be power oriented, your relative performance should be better at RA than your comparative competition. And vice versa. Does that make sense?