some background again for those of you who didn't read my other post...
starting next season will be the first time i have ever raced on a track and i am planning on running in most races next season just so i can get exp. and lots of seat time. to make long story short, i bought an already built 1989 nissan 240sx ITA.

i am trying to figure out the size and make of the tires that i should run on this car. it came with hoosier 225/45 R15 road racing tires (i will find out the model later tonight and post it here) which are almost out of commission. i bought the car from someone in PA and he did good amount of testing on this car at Summit Point.

now i am in cali and will be participating in the SF Region tracks which include infineon raceway, thunderhill and laguna seca. the average temperature around the area between march and october does not vary a whole lot expect occasionally and stays around 70-80 degrees for infineon and laguna seca and around 80-100 degree for thunderhill (this is just my best guess and is not the track temperature. someone who has run on these tracks before might know better).

being that this is going to be my first ever experience on any of these tracks, i am just looking for some suggestions / opinions on the type of tires i should run, tire pressures, camber settings, things i should look out for, and if you guys know of any local places that sell these tires at relatively cheaper prices.

thanks for all the advice in advance.