that is not my intention at all; as these are irrelevant benefits. if you can't make a engine reliable it's your own fault, open ECU or not. environmentally friendly? seriously? if the EPA comes knocking on the front door of the SCCA and says "clean up or we're shutting you down," then fine, otherwise no need to mention it. saving $ on fuel? what's it going to do, give you 10.5mpg instead of 10? what's it cost you for a standalone EMS? $1000 minimum for parts and tuning? care to do the math on how long it will actually take to recoup those costs through fuel efficiency.

don't distract from the real issues. i may go back and read everything i missed over the last week or so, but somehow it seems the discussion has progressed to alowing any wiring, and any sensor you choose.....i'm not sure how i feel about that just yet.
[/b]

Do you think for 1 second I was just talking about you? I'll do the math, 2% of 1 = .02, 2% of 100000 = 2000. Don't think in the 1st person or they will name streets after you.........."ONE WAY". Remember, every little bit helps.