So last night dave was attempting to help me bring a couple of tires from his house to my car. Well, someone (not me) decided to roll one of the tires out the door. You can guess what happened next; Dave lost a grip on the tire and it started to roll down his yard. We just stood there in the doorway watching, figuring it would fall over any second. Wouldn't you know it, it kept going. First to the road. Then across the road. Hits the curb, turns right, and down the street it goes. Then across the intersecting street. Rolls up the curb onto someone's yard. At this point I'm at getting into my car, knowing all is well, because the tire was surely going to fall over. Nope, it stopped, then rolled back down to the street and turn right, and headed down the 2nd street. At this point I've lost sight of it, and I start driving. I drove down 3 streets trying to find the damn tire. I couldn't. I came back to Dave's to pick him up. We drove around again. Still nothing. So we grab a flashlight and some umbrelllas. And we finally found the tire. After rolling down (and I do mean downhill) the 2nd street, it somehow turned into someones driveway, passed a parked car, and rolled up to the garage. I kid you not. This tire had a mind of its own. Once it realized that i was going to be put onto a VW (it was a Honda rim) it ran for dear life.