Andy,

Can you propose to add 1 lapfor ITB if we run with the ITR/ITS/ITB group. we always get the shaft and loose a lap at almost every race. We pay the same entry fee for tha same # of laps. OK OK I know that will never happen.

but How about split starts so we can race without the Midpack ITS drivers messing with us. a few drivers in the midpack like that Black BMW (The one without the rear window at NHIS) are terrible drivers and cause issues with the front running ITB cars. I would rather have a split start and pass the slower cars and never catch the ITS cars that are doing the same lap times. It would also allow the 3rd place ITB car actually have a chance at being in the hunt for number 1. All to often we have 6 or 7 cars stuffed in between pos 1-3 and usually the top cars in B are all within .5-1 sec of eachother. 3 rows back makes it difficult to catch the leader if your all turning the same lap times.

Personally I don't like running with ITS at all, the leaders are great when they lap us but midpack is a tough place to be.

Stephen

PS: I had inquired about a split start at LRP but since raymond qualified pole with an ITB car ITB would have been first and ITS second. I didn't think that would help anyone on track.