For those of you who were lured into my web of deception about the Eclipse - I apologize - I was just having a little fun.

Short version of the story:
After registering for the NARRC and posting that registration was open, I inadvertenly deleted my Integra from the on-line registration system. "Crazy Joe" followed my posting and said "so why don't you register?" - at which time I said "not sure what car I am bringing". The "other car" statement seemed to create a "little buzz" with my fellow racers - so I just couldn't help myself - I had to put out some more "honey". I know - I can be a "sick cookie". So I paged the GCR for a car that had a little mystery and came up with the Eclipse. No harm intended - thought I could use it to have some "winter" writng fun - but I couldn't keep a straight face about the car at the NARRC - so I gave the hoax. Hope no one was offended. I couldn't kelp myself. Once I was up to a "four honey bag a day habit" I sought help. I am now in a Twelve Step program for BS - this is Step #4.