I wish I could say I had a good weekend. As a matter of fact it just seemed to be par for the year.

Both races I qualified 5th. Sunday, I decided to play with fuel pressure. I know better than to mess with a car before a race. I was trying to solve a fuel starvation problem in 6. I couldn't break a 1:372. After messing with the back markers for a while and almost driving through them in 10 (four wheel on the gator teeth multiple times to prevent from hitting other cars) I figured it was time to come off the track before I hurt the car or someone elses. The car handled great, but no power above 5 grand. Finished 11th.

Monday, I went out for hardship with presure returned to where it was. It didn't feel 100%, but a lot better than it was. Went out for the race and it just fell on its face. My teammate gave me a nice couple (ok maybe half dozen) pushes down the straight on the start. Couldn't get the car to get out of it's own way. Had a good time racing him though. I had the corner speed he had the straight line speed. I think we gave my wife and his g/f a heart attack when he went to pass me in 8 and I kinda.... lets say.... sqeezed a little. I finished the day I think 8th. I have to say, I have never driven the car as hard as I did that race. It's interesting when your used to driving a good car fast versus driving a bad car fast. If I can just drive the car as hard as I did that race with a good motor, I might think about trying to chase down Troxell

Short version of what I'm going to do to fix it. Go out with a full tank. I've gotten away from that lately and I'm burning more fuel. I don't think I'm filling it up enough. Get some injectors cleaned and balanced. Replace plugs, and wires. Do a compression test. Go out and kick some ass.

Long weekend, was ready for it to be over, didn't want to touch the car for a month. Now it's Thursday, I want to go fix the car, and race this weekend. Not looking forward to the long winter ahead.