It's amazing how one mistake can destroy a car so quickly ( and amazing that I have yet to hear a thing from the perp responsible )quote from speedracer # 39 post.
his first post blames someone for the accident. he was hit from behind was mentioned after?????BS i say.if you are hit from behind your're not going to paas 2 cars and get up alongside me at full speed. what i think happened was ,he did not see the DY was passing everyone and we made contact and he thinks it's someone else's fault ????? or he saw the DY and know that area of the track is not observed by workers and figured he'll make up some track positions so he'll pass some cars and then it was my fault that i came down on himand it's my fault for the accident.any way you look at it he passed 2 cars and was about to pass the 3rd car when we hit. so it's my fault and i apologize for my stupidity i will learn from this experience.
do you really think if you are slowed down for a DY you are going to destroy a car that bad ???? climbing up the bank to say the least?????? get real if he was of the gas he may have the the wall but would have survived as i did .
i find it amazing that some guys on this web site is trying to condone passing under DY.
think about this for a while b4 you reply. he would have been my hero if he had passed all these car unnoticed by any corner workers.then it would have been his word against other drivers word.
i am not saying i don't make mistake s out there but i don't blame someone else for it .
it could have been much worse for everyone thank god it worked out ok for all affected.
we have our health and that's what matters.