****Sadly, I can not edit my poll. The second choice, (the "HANS" option) SHOULD have read "HANS or other SFI approved device", so as to include the Hutchens II and the R3***

And, as been pointed out below, I might have been clearer with option 3 as well. So, to clarify, it refers to Devices such as: the Iasaac, and the Wright device, as well as other devices that I might not be aware of that exceed the SFI performance standards.

And to further clarify, by "Performance standards", I am refering to the actual load reduction that the device acheived in instrumented testing, not it's adherance to all facets of the SFI 38.1 standard.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
In the other thread, we've seen a lot of disention in the ranks, but perhaps there is a silent majority. To understand the issue better, I think it's important to get a feel for whats actually out there. (And yes, I know this is unscientific.)

And in the second question, if you were responsible for the clubs future, what would you REALLY do??

Feel free to vote your conscience. Nobody needs to comment, nor will your votes be traced.

*edited for clarifications and spelling*