Bill. When I take my car there it is essentially to use their duyno measuring tool, not to have them tune the car. Tuan does know tuning pretty well and will make suggestions on which direction to go with fuel after each run. We know how to adjust the fuel and spark on our cars, and just need a method to measure and see which settings are best. Get the fuel right first. Then make timing adjustments. Home in on what works best, do one final run to verify that the AFR is about what you want, and you are done. Make sure to have the fuel you normally race with in the car, and have good plugs, etc.

Call them back. Speak to Rashad or Tuan. Tell them I sent you, and that you need to make some runs to determine the correct fueling and timing settings. It should take about 30-45 minutes to get the car setup, and about 45-1hr to do the tuning. I don't recall their rates, but $100/hr seems to ring a bell.

If you are soured on them, there are some other guys around with similar equipment. Email me if you need more places.