"No sir, Mr. Counsler. We produce 2 versions of the Issac currently. The first, which the Plaintiff was wearing, meets the highest industry standards for safety to date, and is the miaximum (as it were) required by the sacntioning body he was running with. The second, exceeds all current standards but is currently not certifed for use by said sanctioning body."
[/b]

Gregg I got to say I love your company, however I do have to agree with Andy on this one.

Advertize in advance the two (or three) products you make and advertize that the better product(s) are available but are not SFI sertified because they do not meet the 1 release requirement and thier for are not legal in SCCA, Nascar, American Le Mans, etc...

This might help sales to the people racing in series that do not have a requiremnts and this would put pressure through public advertizements out that says that ALL (NOT JUST SCCA) is keeping us (drivers) from being as safe as we could be.

Raymond "If Isaac had a SFI model I would have given my CC # a long time ago, but with these additional rulings I think I made the right choice to hold off a bit" Blethen