According to my local go-fast-crack dealer:
The HANKOOK VENTUS Z-214 is the new kid on the block but has established itself as a true contender.
With a molded 4/32nd TWO GROOVE tread patten the Hankook Z-214 is a ringer for the look and performance of the HOOSIER R3s05 and R-6.
Competitors are reporting setting new records at tracks across the nation with the HANKOOK VENTUS Z-214 competition tire. As a competition tire we DO NOT RECOMMEND this tire be driven on the street. It is a true competition tire just as the Hoosier R-6 and AVON TECH R tires.
Hankook offers the Z214 in 2 to 3 compounds depending upon the size. The c70 is the softer compound providing instantly quick laps with little or no warmup. Excellent for Autocross or for someone wishing to set a new qualifying record! The c50 compound is considered the work horse of the Hankook line but don't think for a minute it is slow! The C-50 compound provides all around amazingly quick times lap after lap on road courses while showing very little wear. The Hankook Z-214 provides nearly the wear of the TOYO while performing like the Hoosier.
[/b]
Anyone tried them? I see Frisby is listing a 225/45/13...
I'm interested in wear, as this is for a long enduro...

Marcus