Ok, so i finally picked up a good running 85 Audi CGT to prepare for ITB and had a couple of suspension and rule clarification questions. First off the car runs great and has coilovers with #400 front springs and #375 rear springs, a larger front sway bar and a rear sway bar along with koni adjustables. I was curious what rates I can or should run on the car without a revalve of the shocks. I drove the car last friday at thunderhill out here in california and it seemed alright but still had a a tendancy to understeer, it was possible to get the car to come around but it was challenging at times. I am also planning on picking up some camber plates, ss brake lines, and Hawk blues this week. The only other issue I had was excessive engine movement... even with new stock mounts. Having read the rule book it seems that an engine stay rod is allowed, I am not exactly sure what this means and how one might be implimented. It also doesn't seem that stiffer engine mounts are allowed. Is this correct? I am trying to get the suspension sorted on the car while I am working out here in california for the summer so I can just have the cage done over the winter and get to racing. Any help or imput on suspension setup and cost effective mods to get the car going well would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jared