Well, I've been driving an ITA CRX all year, and I'll say this...

Its still fast.
But that 110lbs is taking its toll in other places. Our formerly dead nuts reliable chassis is now a brake, hub and halfshaft eating monster, and we aren't the only ones. Other folks in the divsion are also struggling with front end reliability.

As a result, we've punted on the ECR series. The car is just too brutal on front end parts now to try to do longer races. We're now just looking at SARRC and ProIT races.
Very unfortunate indeed, but continually replacing front end parts is not in the budget and we're having a hard time even finishing the long races.

My opinion (and remember that I wasn't against the weight addition when the news first broke) is now that the adjustment went too far. The percentage of weight added vs. the total weight of the chassis is larger than any other car's adjustment (I think, but I'm admittedly bad at math) and its going to prove to be too much in my opinion. The car is still capable of burning some fast laps, but it can't do it in a sustaned manner anymore. The problem is that a Miata (both flavors), RX7 and an Integra can.

My suggestion, after 1/2 a season in a 2250lb CRX (that started the season with all new front end parts BTW), is for the ITAC to revisit the addition and consider dropping the weight to 2200lbs.
I'm afraid if some sort of compromise isn't made, we'll see these very good and formerly hot dog cars start to disappear.
That would be extremely unfortunate, and is not what the ITAC or the comp board wants.
We need balance, but not at the expense of obsoleting a popular chassis.

If you do the math, a 60lb addition as opposed to 110 more closely matches what other chassis got percentage-wise in "The Great Adjustment of 2006."

JMVHO