I'm racing the double double this weekend at VIR, and have come accross a possible problem while prepping the car. After March's race, I installed an MSD 6al, new wires, new cap, rotor and upon the advice of fellow forum members a colder NGK plug (at the stock Honda gap). I had full intentions of taking the car to the Dyno tonight, but alas, my Grand Mother went into the hospital last week and has yet to return (which means my father hasn't returned and he has the truck)... hence no trip to the dyno.

Anyway, I digress... as I am unable to take the car to the dyno b4 it goes to the track Thursday, I was going over my handy work in the garage. (also let it be known I am more mechanically capable, than capped or inclined), and noticed that I have a horible spit and miss at around 4000 Rpms. Now for the life of me, I can't remember if it had this b4.

So, I need some recomendations. Do I run it as is, knowing that I've done nothing other than plug and replace? Does the addition of an MSD box along affect the ignition advance? If so, should I just disconnect it all and go back the to the way it was (and not be p o'd if it has a miss then?)? Or should I just conceed defeat to all and not go race?

Thanks!
hoop