Hello all,

I've been silently lurking on this site for a while now, but it's about time to introduce myself. I will be making the plunge into club racing this season, beginning with the Nelson Ledges school on May 13 -14. I will also be attending the test and tune day on May 12th, which will be the first time driving the car AND the track. I purchased Chris Efremidis' ITA CRX, who ran the past 4 seasons in Cendiv.

I've had the motorsports bug as long as I can remember, but it was reawakened in a big way when I got involved with Formula SAE in college. I ended up being the team captain and one of the drivers for the 1995 LTU team, where we finished 6th overall. I spent the next 6 years autocrossing a variety of cars, and getting some kart seat time. In 2002 I purchased an E30 M3, and ran 8-10 track days/schools per season for the last 4 years.

I work for Robert Bosch Corp as an application engineer on ABS and stability control, where I actually get paid to drive like an idiot. Vaughan Scott (ITB 924) sits a few desks away from me, as well as Alex MacDonald (ITA CRX) and Jan Rief (ITA Integra).

Anyway, the main reason for my post is to see if anyone has recommendations for lodging or any other helpful tips for a first timer to Nelson. I look forward to meeting and racing with you Cendiv guys…

Thanks,

Steve Sancricca
ITA CRX