As Dangerous Dave mentioned, the food at Chez Summit is top-notch for race track cuisine...I heartily recommend the beef barbeque sangwidge. Nicest track staff on the planet at Summit (Don't think I've met Dave....he could be the exception....).

VIR/Danville - track food is excellent, by race track standards. In town, the Mexican place already mentioned is great, as is "Joe & Mimmas", an Italian place in the rear of one of the strip malls on the north side of 58...I think it's opposite K-mart or Walmart or some mart-thing. Our own enduro team refers to it as "Joe's Enema"...but that's a study in our own bad taste, rather than a comment on their food. There is ALWAYS a line waiting to get in.

Pocono ? Pack a lunch. Or better yet, go somewhere else.

Mid-O ? Take 71 north to Ashland, get off and head west ~1-2 miles and find 'La Fiesta Mexicana'...or something like that...on the north side of the road. Family owned...I think Grandma is out back cooking...best Mexican I've had north of Tiujuana. Really outstanding. Really.

Nelson ? Well...I love the track...really neat track....really like the track....

The Glen ? Jerlando's on the main drag thru town...good Italian food...great 'puttanesca'. Always a line out front. If you've got some money to spend, Red Newt Cellars in Hector - up 414 on the east side of the lake - outstanding food, and the bartender knows how to serve a correct 'black & tan' draft. Track food has become more palatable in the last few years, but I'm boycotting it until they bring back 'curly fries'. They used to have great curly fries (going back a decade or so...)

Mosport ? Drive to Oshawa...or Toronto...otherwise there is no hope. There is a Tim Hortons directly between the track and 'the 401', do you can get your donut & coffee buzz.

Mont Tremblant ? Impossible to get a bad meal in that area. Bring larger pants.

Sebring ? Is the 'Gator' place what I think of when I think 'garlic toxicity' ? If so...go there. Bring breath mints.