For general information.

I received the following note from Jeremy Thoennes in Topeka in response to an inquiry I made concerning a new fire suppressing agent advertised by Racer Wholesale called FE36.

'We currently do not recognize FE36 in the GCR. I will forward your note
as a request to the Club Racing Board for their consideration.

-Jeremy'

The following is extracted from a white paper by Dupont on using FE36 in Surgical theaters.

Halon fire suppressants were in popular use for decades to protect high-value assets, including hospitals, airplanes, museums and computer rooms. While Halon provided excellent protection for people and facilities, ozone depletion resulted from its use. DuPont™ FE-36™ is a widely used clean agent that is an effective Halon replacement. FE-36™ is safe for people does not leave a residue, is electrically nonconductive and non-corrosive, and has no ozone depleting
properties. In addition, FE-36™ is effective on Class-A, -B and -C fires. FE-36™ has much lower toxicity than both Halon 1211 and Halon 1301, and can be safely used in small spaces and around susceptible (high risk) populations.

Sounds like a good alternative to Halon. I have not investigated the availability of refilling.