... but the search didn't provide the answers I was looking for.

I've seen some threads discuss the differences between keeping the OEM diagonal braking line steup, vs having the fronts on one m/c cct, and the rears on the other. So, it really doesn't sound like a good idea to run both front calipers off one side, and the two smaller calipers off the other - mainly because the volume differences. They are sized to be diagonal - so I figure then if the setup is changed, one will need more pedal travel to get the volume to the fronts, and thus too much pressure goes to the rear.

I'd like to know if anybody has actually experienced both, and which one produced the most reliable, consisent brake feel. I just got a tilton adjustable brake bias lever, so I'm going to have to change my setup. I'm just wondering if I should leave it in the diagonal mode - that is the way that I'm leaning. I understand how to tee the lines together up by the m/c, then go through the bias adjuster, locate it near the shifter area, and then take a line back to the rear axle and tee it there again.

Other comments?