As I prepare to leave for a weekend visit to the Southern HomeOwners Association gathering on Hyde Island, I have decided that I am going to send an award to EVERY member of each HOA for the Best Swept Garage. This once-coveted award, which required many sweep-offs and members having to try and cleen-sweep garages in other HOA's, with a finale at the SIC - the Sweep-off International Competition, will now be fairly distributed to EVERY HOA member at the start of each year.

The great benefit of this is that everyone will now be able to stay in their own garage drinking beer!.

Also, the HOA will not have to stage any Sweeps and can concentrate on PSX's (Performance Sweeping Competitions), which are much easier to to organize (they don't require certified Trash Collector's to be in attendance) and they bring in more money (Interesting that an entrant at a PSX may pay $100 or more than a licensed sweeper pays to enter a HOA Sweep-Off).

I always thought sweeping was Dirt cheap (pun intended).

However, my concern is that my plans may get swept under the carpet with all the dirt that may be flying at Hyde Island. Some people may refuse to listen. Others will think the idea is garbage or I'm just re-cycling some old concept.

My only consolation may be to collect all the Dirt and use it for a RallyCross course.

PS: At Hyde, I hope to avoid the whine drinkers whose products appear to be made from sour grapes.