Here's a fun little exercise.
Lets look at some things Matt has posted just in this thread (if we were to go to others, this would get MUCH worse and I don't even have time to do that) and decide for ourselves what sort of credibility lies within Mr. Matt.

Keep in mind Matt, there are things that YOU have typed. I'm using the quote button, these things are not debateable.

Lets start here...

As far as the physical threat issue that Scott started, I can only say that you're both idiots for resorting to that kind of talk.
Now, lets look at these things direct from Matt's keyboard...

You are a sad little man.
What a bunch of jackasses.
Bunch of retards
assholes like Barry
I've had enough of you losers who want to protect officials at the cost of racers.
Fu*k Alabama! Go Florida!
Again, thats just from this thread and doesn't include things like "blanket party" threats.

Here's the deal Matt. Two things you need to know...

1. Even IF the sky was falling, nobody in their right mind would listen to you because you come across as a raving lunatic.

2. If you talk like the above to just about everyone I know, you WILL get your ass whipped for you. I recommend you stuff a cork in that before someone gets sick of it and gives you your own "blanket party."

I'm just trying to be helpful. If you go to Jekyll and approach people with this sort of attitude, you are going to end up far worse than ignored. Actually, you won't be ignored at all.

But seriously, that Butch SOB is actually behind the whole thing. Barry and Martin are just his puppets (Butch calls them "Number 3" and "Number 4," my organization hasn't figured out who #2 is, but we think it may be a double agent. Shhhhhhhhh... thats top secret).
So really, if you are going to go after someone, Butch (or "Edward?" What is his REAL name... Hmmmmmm?) is your man.

Scott, who is just kidding Matt. Really. Don't get all googly eyed and go after Butch. Really, don't.
But if you do... I need video. Seriously. I'll pay for a copy.

PS - I'm kidding again. Don't actually do that.

PS2 - Am I making fun of him again? Dammit. I'm an ass.

PS3 - Stop sending me PMs Matt. I don't read them.