hey guys i have been trying to figure out spring rates for my street car and my freind jon k reccomended i talk to yall. My plan is too use koni yellows. In the front i was going to move the bottom of the shock housing and adjust the spring pearch hight so dont have to worry about bottoming out the shocks or coilbinding. In the rear iam going to run a eclipse koni yellow, as according to koni it fits perfect and has external dampening change. the valving however is a little more agressive. i had D2 racing coilovers on the car with first 9/7 kg/mm and then 7/5 kg/mm with a stock front bar and thicker rear bar off a hicas car. these are common rates for "JDM" coilovers. the car was balanced on the track and i liked it. but when i called Ground control they reccomened like a 450 lb/in front and a 250 rear. a difference this big seems like it would cause alot of understeer. i noticed some of yall run a simmlar difference in spring rates with no rear bar...to me this seems like it would be really understeery....i was wondering if i could get some clairification on why all these setups work and some reccomendation for my street/track set up. i generally run on street tires but may move up to RA-1s soon. any input or help would be greatly apreciated
thanks
-ben