They pretend they don't hate me, but they do. They are all out to get me. They have secret meetings to talk about it. I know they have them, and they are secret, because they never invite me.
Thats proof right there that they are having the meetings.

I think the issue is my garage. All the guys that live around me are envious of the fact that my garage is better than theirs (some of them don't even HAVE race cars in them... HA!). They all want to get in on the incredible goodness of my garage, but they can't, because mine is the best!
This one guy, Harry, he's behind the whole thing. I know it. He's just mad because they took his garage away last year, but he still wants to work in a garage, and he's screwing things up for ME!
What an ass. I HATE that guy. <_<

And Harry is one of the ones holding the secret meetings. The ones I know about because they are so secret that I wasn&#39;t invited.

If you think I sound paranoid, SCREW YOU!
The whole neighborhood is trying to mess with me just because they are jealous. They want me to share what I have and I ain&#39;t gonna. I&#39;m just going to keep my race car right here in my garage and I aint never leaving it. My garage is awesome, you should see how awesome my garage is!!!
Harry&#39;s garage sucks. Its a dinky little piss of a garage with no car.
HA!

I will win!
I will. You can&#39;t stop me.
If you try, I&#39;ll just start my own neighborhood right here in my garage. Don&#39;t think I won&#39;t do it either, because I will. I&#39;d rather do that than share with the dinky no-racecar-having people that want me to come over to their garages sometimes. HA! Like I&#39;d reduce myself to a level like that.