As many of you know the RST Performance Rcing "camp" has been located at my fathers house in Bow NH for about 25 years... He has a good sized garage that was plenty big enough to fit 2 cars and have plenty of "shop" space to allow for building things (the garage could easily fit 3 cars with plenty of room to walk around and work on the cars).

My father has not even put his house on the market and probably wont till after this coming racing season, but he is thinking of selling, and moving to a newer house with less garage place and who knows when that will happen...

This is very premature, but it doesn't hurt to start getting an idea of what to expect. Since my brother and I live in apartments, My brother and I will need to rent a garage to keep our Audi's and maintain them. We would probably want enough space to work on at least three cars, as well as room outside for parking 2 trailers. Anyone know what to expect or look for rent wise? Anyone know where to look??? We would want a place in North Eastern Mass, and or Southern NH. Our first preference would be within an hour of Manchester NH.

Thanks for any advice!!!

Raymond "Happy Holidays " Blethen