I had an idea for 2006 ARRC...

Everybody is always asking for TV coverage, but the expense cannot be accounted for. I would just like to have a TV-type video of the race.

It wouldn't take a lot of collaboration with another race group to make that all happen. I was thinking if a few of the IT7/ITA guys teamed up with some of the ITB/ITC or ITS groups (Depending on run-order), it wouldn't be difficult to set this up... Many people already have in-car video camera set-ups. If a few of us teamed up, purchased some tri-pods and set-up around the track, we could have turn-by-turn external race footage. Whichever group is not racing at the time could take a break from working on their cars to film (only for 1 race!)...

I would be more than happy to put all the footage together after the race and send DVD's to all that participated. Collectively, we could sell the DVD's to the other competitors who did not participate to help off-set the cost of the tri-pods and tapes. It would be nice to include some in-car footage as well!

If anybody is interested, I'll try to set it up for next year. I wouldn't mind doing a test-run at Mid-Ohio for the WOR games or Brat Bash; CENDiv guys, any interest?

Joe Moser