Yea, I saw that you guys got 2nd, nice work! Edwin did indeed win the ITC enduro with a quick, consistent, and major problem free pace. I need to correct myself though, he got 6th in the sprint race, not 4th.

Our enduro experience wasn't much fun. I ran the first 30 minutes and was running 2nd right behind the leader. I was feeling really good because I was running a quick pace that I was comfortable with and felt like I could go faster if need be. Then the car lost power and I barely got it back into pit lane before it died completely. It blew the headgasket between the #2 and #3 cylinders. We had a spare head and headgasket sitting there in our pit and 2.5 hours left in the race. So screw it, we replaced the damn thing. About an hour later it was running again with my Dad in the car. He got it all the way to pit out before it died again - cranked and cranked but did nothing. We pushed it back to our stall and went back to work. Of course we checked everything we did to it and came to the conlusion that it was an electrical problem. However, we never even removed the distrubutor or the coil from the engine bay or even disconnected a wire from them so we were pretty stumped. We started by throwing on a new distributor, cap, and rotor - nothing. We finally decided to throw the spare coil at the car and sure as hell, it fired right up. So after 2 hours of working on the car in pit lane, I sent my Dad out for the last 30 minutes with the instructions of "Go have some fun!". He went, he did, and the car saw the checkered flag.