ok, the ITA guys had one started so I made an ITB one easier to follow any stories

I noticed that Justin got the Track record during the Enduro, congrats .

A recap of what I have herd so far, Dave got beat up a bit... what happened???

Now for a thought (bad Raymond)... My thought has always been that VW were the most common ITB cars, but not the dominant cars especially on a long track like Road Atlanta. Short twisty tracks Like NHIS and Lime Rock they seem to be better due to lighter weight and better handling than the "big cars." I have always thought that the Volvo is one of the best all around cars if you want to win (not just Sam, many others as well across the country). I also have herd many times that there are a few BMW's that are very very fast in the southern areas (?), and of course we have the Accord back in ITB. I guess my question is why are so many people spending thousands on VW when they don't seem to be the best car for the class??? We see many times VW at the podium, but I think that is a result of unbelievably good prep and GREAT driving. All the "fastest" cars (with exception to the Honda) in my mind seem to be common oddballs that we rarely see show up to an event (Only 1 volvo this year :119: ). Just a thought... Although the VW's do seem to be getting faster every year

Raymond