I tried earlier to point out a couple of things to help you (Mike) but I haven't seen any evidence that you took them to heart - or even bothered reading them. The guys from the ITAC, while they post here out of the kindness of their hearts, act in an official capacity for the club so they kind of have to be nice, so I'll try again...

You sound like a selfish, spoiled, man-child - the kind of stereotype on which the BMW logo penis enlargement pump was based.

You want the national rules set for SCCA to be tailored so that you can be competitive with a car that you admit has a junkyard motor, and you run a stock manifold rather than a header so you can run Conference - rather than build to (or even KNOW) the rules that you are complaining about.

You show up and in one day, without even reading all of the posts in the strand that you are peeing all over, decide that people who have been involved in IT for years - for decades, in some cases - don't have the faintest idea of what they are talking about.

You had a lap record at Spokane for a day or so?! I still have a record at the Olympia Airport circuit - both configurations, in fact - and nobody gives a damn.

Congrats, dude.

You now have zero credibility here. You don't even have a right to bitch, so far as I can tell.

Kirk (who moved away from Bellevue and left a teaching job in Lake Washington School District because of people like you)