Well the 2005 SARRC is done...I don't know how I did it, but I won it !!! I did the math and it being a double points event, I believe I am the new SEDIV ITA Champion!! It was a tough race as I blew the start...I moved out to get a good start to see no green flag ...S#!T...I hit the brakes and pulled back in line to see my spot evaporate into last...I did not want to lose due to being an idiot and jump the start...oh well I could at least see the leaders on the straights...7 laps later there was an incident that took out 1st, I kept my head down and had some great clean racing with all involved...My best race win all year. Robert Langlotz didnt make it easy for me but I learned alot about the track from him, Tom Fowler and numerous others that helped with track tips etc...I want to thank all involved at Roebling Road Raceway...what a great place to race, nice enviro, clean and nice flowing track. I also want to thank everyone on this site for the help and info thru the year. And thanks Jeff Young for the hotel tip...The Best Western is a nice clean safe hotel that was more than reasonable. If anyone wants to go to a nice relaxing fun track, Roebling is the one!!