I am looking for some veteran opinions on the subject as I am in a bit of a pickle. Here is the situation:

I bought a home 2 months ago and understandibly it is taking up all of my time and money. The race car is just about done although I need to get it inspected and get a logbook. I have my license, as I attended Skip Barber Racing School, but I have not attended any race yet this year. I would like to keep my license active, but I am running out of time and I am broke. I see the "Cheap Date" in New Hampshire, but I am concerned that I will not have time to finish the car, take it to Dick to get a logbook (Brand new car) all in two weeks time. If I were to miss this event, I could make LRP for the NARRC runoffs, but I would be one race short. I could certainly drive to the Glen, but from CT I am looking at $200 just in gas for the truck.

Any opinions on what I should do? Let's just say my license were to lapse. Does anyone know how hard it would be to get it back at SCCA school? Should this be an issue? Please let your opinions be heard as I am sure someone, must have been in my shoes at some point! Thanks in advance!

-Jeremy