Okay folk's here's the story.Two years ago I was seduced by the siren call of National type road racing, parked my ITC Fiesta and purchased a brand new Nissan Sentra SE-R. Lured by horsepower numbers and pretty decent road tests, I thought this would be a sure way back to the Runoffs®. WRONG!!. The car is a really neat street car, but a Pig on the track. She handles real good down the straight, but this is road racing, and at the end of every straight is a turn. The Sentra dosen't like to turn.

So, I am freshening up the Fiesta because I can get my tail kicked alot cheaper in it than in the Nissan. I have not given up on the quest for Runoffs® glory, But with a 17 year old son graduating high school, a new house, etc., etc., I have to find ways of racing cheaper. I WILL NOT be one of those who whines I can't afford to race, I love it too much. As I told my ex-wife, "I was a Racer before we met, I am a Racer while we are married, and I will be a Racer after you are gone." (I've now been divorced...oh, never mind.)

So look for Dark Horse Racing to return to the IT fields real soon. More than likly as a mobil chicane, but I intend to embark on a vigorous development program and I won't be in the cellar long. and who knows, I may get a wild hair(hare?) and build an F-Prod Fiesta. I sure would like to bring Ford their first Production National Championship.

Cheers,
Russ
ITC Fiesta #?