I have an S14 ITS car with a KA24DE that I'm having what appears to be timing issues. AFter I warm the engine up and unplug the TPS to check base timing the engine speeds up to 2000 or so rpm instead of falling to like 700 or so. I put a timing light on it under this condition and it is around 41 deg of timing and starts to rattle like spark knocking...It will not respond to distributor adjustments or idle screw adjustment. With the TPS plugged in it idles around 900 to 1000 rpm smoothly. The engine is freshened and I have double checked camshaft timing and distributor alignment for proper timing. I have previously marked it during dyno tuning so I feel confident it is ok. I thought I was running lean but I just went to the chassis dyno 2 dys ago and the fuel ratio looks good but it appears I'm having the equivilent to spark scatter after about 3000 rpm.The engine just doesn't have any power, it's about 30 or so down from previous testing. Any ideas what else to check? The only code recorded in the ECU is 105-EGR which is removed. I have tried two ECUs and its the same.