I'm thinking of building a 240SX KA24DE for ITS in the near future. I have just finished a 944 Turbo for PCA, but now can't afford to race it (long story). I have a few questions that I'd like to get some input on. Any advice is appreciated:

1. Oil pan baffles - One of the things that has brought my Porsche racing days to an end is the fact that I spun a bearing and had to sink $8K into an engine. I've seen info on oil starvation problems with 240SX's. Is there a tuner or a manufacture that makes a properly baffled oil pan and pick-up tube skirt? How common is oil starvation?

2. Competitiveness - How does the KA24De stack up? I've considered an 2nd Gen RX-7 but know nothing about rotary engines. Is the 240SX competitive?

3. This is sorta off topic, but if I ever decide to move up in class (Production or GT) why is the KA24DE not supported? In GT I can put an L28 engine in a 240 (good for at least 275 HP), but I can't run a KA24DE? And EP? Why only three valve engines?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as time goes on. Thanks for any and all input.

Scott